Saturday, February 18, 2012

LUCKY ME - I WON TWICE

                      I received a package from Linda of Parkers Paradise today.  I
                      looooove the Amish Doll  I won.  Linda also included a
                      wonderful  handmade card.
                   You can see how the doll fits in on my kitchen wall,    I love the way it looks.
            I also won a CROWS cross stitch pattern from Cathi at                  
                          Cathi's Stitching Blog.  I can't wait to do the crows.                              
                                             Thank you so much Linda and Cathi.                        

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Ellie. Congrats on winning the Amish doll from Linda. She looks good hanging in your kitchen. Love the cross stitch pattern. Can't wait to see it finished.
    Enjoy
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ellie! Always fun to win a little something.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like her! Super happy to have made you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you Ellie great new treasures ! Stop by my blog for a visit I have another lil win for you over there ! have a great day ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete