Friday, February 3, 2012

VISIT WITH BOTH GRANDS

                                             Both Grands together
                                                  Which only happens a few times a year.
                                               Favorite pastime - playing at the park.

I really enjoyed this visit.  It's not often all of us are together.  I had such fun with the little guy, esp. when we went to the park. He's constant motion.   Next month they are moving from Atlanta to Louisiana.   I know that I'll be taking a trip along I-10 & I-12, so if any of my fellow bloggers  have fave antique shops, country shops, etc. along the way, let me know.  I think I might get Skype to keep in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful grand kids.Glad you got some special time together.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now. Your grandchildren are adorable.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such sweet grand babies. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete